Backup for my journals (hey,so i keep forgetting my journal so i decided to it here)(probably gonna keep updating every last day of the week)

1/15/2020-Journal topic; A feeling or thought forgotten over the break
I have forgotten the feeling of expecting something to lift my energy up, when i know that i need to do it myself. When walking in this room, i just remember to just mind my own business.

1/16/2020- Journal topic; sick
How I know when I get sick, well I can communicate with my body very well, I'll start with my throat, i'll feel how warm it would be and to sallow, how t hurts or just flem. Then I will feel my body try to shut down and sometimes it will mostly be in the morning. So when I try to get out of bed, my body will say 'no, i am dieing.' Then i will know, 'okay, im sick.'

1/17/2020-Journal topic; common phrase
what makes one year better than the other is accomplishing and taking action in whatever it is you have been wanting to do for awhile and just simply want to do. How will I recognize that accomplishment is having feeling of happiness or the feeling of  'its about time that has happened' or just feeling very loose and calm and glad I was able to accomplish something.

1/21/2020-Journal topic; what do you know and how do you know?
What I know is whenever I am with my parents, whenever I am having a life crisis I go straight to my parents because I know that they know what I'm going through and how I know that because one of them or both of them have lived through it before and because they have lived through it before, it is somewhat of a guide for me.

1/22/2020-Journal topic; secret ingredient
Secret ingredients are used for depending on how you want to put it as. You can make it see as a way of an actual ingredient or just a saying to throw someone off or yourself.

1/23/2020-Journal topic; Ethos,Pathos,Logos
Ethos part, I would say "What is so special about vanilla?"
Pathos part I would say "Even my cousin thinks chocolate ice cream is the best because its different from the original and special."
Logos part I would say "Therefore chocolate ice cream is the best"
but to be honest, I would go with Mint chocolate chip ice cream

1/25/2020-Journal topic; public speaking
Some are pretty traumatized by there past or something bad that has happened to them and they think if they do anything that seems to be a big deal or it that subject itself big, they would be nervous and not want to speak in front of people and it sometimes feel very intimidating and not feeling confident and very down and weak and taken over. And to conquer this fear is too conquer your negative side first and once you gain all the strength and confidence and not feel weak and not be controlled over but besides yourself, you'll dominate the stage.

1/27/202-Journal topic; the accident that happen, that shook the world
So some of you may know that someone that impacted on the world, well died. Kobe Bryant and his 13-year-old daughter. Died in a plane crash, RIP. This news that popped up on my feed, it gave me a lot to think about and I to the conclusion to keep going, a long time ago I realized that i could not waste anytime and to keep always precious, yes it is a pain in the ass but honestly, i think to myself that maybe time just wants to have a little fun because you never know when life can take you away. As i saw this news, maybe it is a sign from life saying "enough it enough, get your act together, do not waste time, live it"

1/28/2020-Journal topic; "you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"
It can be a saying of if you have friends that are the right friends then maybe you can "pick their nose"

1/29/2020-Journal topic; if someone were to pay you $500 to write your next essay, what would you do?
I would definitely take the chance. Why? If it is true I would save that money for college. But if it is not true then I would still do the essay because the essay can teach me a lot, for example, teaching me how to paste myself and not go so fast and rush the essay and take my time and think about what I want to say. And with that it can teach me patience.

1/30/2020-Journal topic; whatever is on your mind
Really I am putting mind into the positive side and just been enjoying life. And so, How are you?

1/31/2020-Journal topic; the pledge of allegiance
If no one forced me to stand to pledge the flag, honestly I do not really know the reason why we pledge because that is something, we have not been taught about, so I don't really have any words.

2/3/2020-Journal topic;start on the great Gatsby
What I have learned from the first few pages, that it starts out as someone coming back from a long trip or someone coming to visit the old town they grew up in and basically, what we would do when students g abroad to study or to just live there, but always come home to visit or to come home. It also gave me a perspective of how it would look like when you come home, new changes or no changes

2/4/2020-Journal topic; conflict
Honestly back then I would refer to conflicts as fighting with fist to fist but now that I got myself into changing for the better and loving myself, I now think whatever I thought back then was pretty much useless but helpful too because every time I talk about fighting I would be very scared and see myself in a situation I know I wouldn't be able to get out of but I was very lucky to be given another chance to do better. And I took it.

2/5/2020-Journal's topic; two parter
part 1: In the Great Gatsby, the green light towards the end of the dock can be a symbol of, go for it or just go
Part 2: Well to talk about Gatsby, this love stories has a lot of metaphors, it kinda seems to me that it can be unrealistic or just be crazy.

2/6/2020-Journal topic; unfinished symphony
Basically not finishing something that had been started, like in a action adventurous movie, how the main character finds out that his/her parent or great grandmother/father has started this mission but could not finish it and so it is up to the main character to. Here, I am also finishing my own business by going to college that my older cousins couldn't do, I am here to fulfill something they haven't, college.

2/7/2020-Journal topic; Minute of Mindfulness
This goes back to just closing my eyes going away from reality a bit and just dreaming of the future I want and how I will be so happy about it and I do believe that it can be reality that'll be nice. A nice reality. yeah

2/11/2020-Journal topic; This weekend
This weekend,well to be honest I did not read at all but I like to rad whenever I'm bored or to just get away from reality for a bit. I have a big imagination world of my own and anytime I want to escape, I look for a book that looks pretty interesting and look for a spot with sunlight, plants, wind, also a bit of shade, then I sit and read and escape.

2/12/2020- Journal topic; Tests in life
Whenever I feel tested in life, its always curve ball because normally I would have a game plan and the sometimes it will go successfully and sometimes it won't and that's when I go 'okay, so this has happened' I analyze it and then figure our solutions and once its done and completed, I go on with day and at the end of the day, I look back on what happened and just thin of how it was really cool to over come a test but like other tests, there are some that I fail in, and with those I learn from them.

2/13/2020-Journal topic; Money
I was told once by my mother, "Money can be the path to evil," it was dinner night and we were talking about my future along with my father, money came to mind and I kinda got worried because its never easy to make but once you have it it can easily go away, unless you very selfish and keep the money and take money that is NOT EVEN YOURS keep whats yours, that't when my mother uses  one of her very wise sayings any time I am in a situation. "Money can be the path to evil."

2/14/2020-Journal Topic; Valentine's day/Love
How I will remember today is by the positive memories I will make or get to see and probably 3 years for now, I will smile by the memories that will pop-up.

2/18/2020-Journal Topic; the body
Your body, what is it? Well it's definitely a big part of you, its how people see you , its how you see yourself. It can give you a voice, if you can not speak in any way. It's away of showing who you are.You'll see soon what I'm talking about.

2/19/2020-Journal topic; how far away are you?
How it is to meet someone that is completely different from you? I know that I am looking forward to someone who is completely different from me, I think it'll be a cool experience and who knows, that person could be the one for me and even for you too. If I met a foreigner I think it would be pretty cool to experience something new.

2/20/2020-Journal topic; a practice that's good for you
What will take for me to better care for myself, I just constantly remind myself, don't hesitate just do it. I notice myself hesitating a lot when I am in situations so I take the opportunity to analyze it later and to learn what I could have done better. And then I know. I know what was the wrong from right. I know what can hurt me and others. I know when to be aggressive and to be soft. I know when to take it easy and go hard. I know when to be mean and to be kind. I know what I want and how I can get it. I find resources for me to accomplish what needs to be done. For me.

2/21/2020-Journal topic; an idea stuck from call to you
To be honest it's not really an idea is more of lessons, mostly from History class, we learn about what happens back then and it gets me to know that I should be grateful for what I have today. Because they're life was just like a life or death situation.

2/24/2020-Journal topic; laughter
I catch myself just laughing and smiling out of the blue and I took it as me just enjoying life. And sometimes you need a little laugh with a little smile.

2/25/2020-Journal topic; advice for when you need help in a situation
Advice are sayings form someone who has had been through a similar or different situation as you are. And sometimes they are somewhat like opinions but mainly from your closest companions. Some work and some don't

2/26/2020-Journal topic; Gatsby's characters
All of the characters are admiring but to be honest I would not chose any characters if I had to be any of them. Why? mmmm well I am a person who knows who I am and it kinda seems the characters are still searching for who they are but if they do know who they are then they are probably in the wrong atmosphere, but other than that yeah.

2/27/2020-Journal topic; Gatsby
Gatsby's past is probably effecting him now and it tired of living the way he lives, that is probably why he wants to change the future for good. The effort he could put in is by making a plan on what he wants and taking action on the plan until he gets his results.

2/28/2020-Journal topic; what to write today
Well today is a mini day for school and really, I feel good but then again I feel a bit sad I do not know why. but I know for a fact that it will not bother me today, today will be a great day. I will make sure of it.

3/3/2020-Journal topic; Gatsby's last pages
The pas is something of that we do not expect before whatever happens, once that situation happens we call it the past because, we have moved on from that. Whatever has happened to us during the past will conclude if it is okay or not. It impacts us on what can improve on ourselves.

3/4/2020-Journal topic; March 4
If there was a holiday for this day it would be a check point to let all students know they are almost there in a completion of their hard,confusing, wild, school year. Happy Checkpoint, your almost there!

3/6/2020-Journal topic; Essay Gatsby
I would around a 5, I am confident but I still feel as if the book still doesn't make any sense.There was just so much going on that It was a bit of a mess but I know that I'll be able to go through it.

3/9/2020-journal topic; an imaginary questions 'hey heard you read Gatsby, whats is about?'
This Gatsby book is really a book that can get you completely lost, there is a lot of discouraging and a lot of mistakes and lot lot of absent minded people, but this book also shows that there is a lot of unnecessary things that will waste your time.

3/10/2020-Journal topic; writer's conferences
Well whenever I write it somehow turns into a ted talk or more of a story. I notice myself to have a lot to say and I say that that is where I am mist strongest at because once I am in the zone I can go on for hours. But where I am a bit weak at, it actually talking about whatever subject it is and I try to make more of what it is if it was my version. Also it kinda is a bit hard to find a topic or a topic that completely makes no sense at all.

3/11/2020-Journal topic; poem about rain and then yeah
Rain, you are very very unseen able but notice able
Rain, what are you?
Rain, you put the mood into a lazy's day
Rain, are you science?
Rain,you can make a person happy
Rain, are you man-made?
Rain, you are very unusual
I kinda did this poem with literally anything I can think of.

3/12/2020-Journal topic; the difference between a concern and an imaginary concern
How I can tell the difference between a real concern and a video game is, if I can touch it then its real, if I can't touch it then it is not real.

3/13/2020-Journal topic; my favorite color
My Favorite color is pink, Why pink is very elegant is any way shape or form. Pink is not just also one color it is the many different shades and not just the one. And I also love how bright it is in any shade, have pink be the darkest and it will still be bright.

3/17/2020-Journal topic; a time of life and death situation
Basically anything that happens in an action movie but where the characters have a special feature to themself and sometimes it happens in real life. I guess you can call it a miracle. I can apply this for the rest of the semester is to imagine my self and go beyond my limits.

3/18/2020-Journal topic; uncertainty
Now being true about if a statement or just something or just a saying is true or not. Gotta figure out what it real and not.

3/19/2020-Journal topic;
The people that I miss right now would be, my friends. We would go it every weekend and just hangout and talk about life. It's good to have friends that you know will be with you for a lifetime.

3/20/2020-Journal topic; First day of Spring
I personally love spring, That's where the air in the weather will be more bloomy and pretty flowers and animals and the grass and the nature in general. I usually call it my season, it's where I am different for how I usually am.

3/23/2020- Journal topic; the word Future
When the word Future I think of myself. How I will be living and how I just am, whether I have changed or not and the right path taken down to me. I just see if I am satisfied and if I like it.

3/24/2020-Journal topic; my lunch
When someone loves to have a big opinion and a big mouth and really just needs to say it because they do not know how to handle it on their own, I just say "well thank you, I knew my lunch was special"

3/25/2020-Journal topic; Celebrate thanksgiving
I am thankful for who I have become and thankful for my parents to guide me and thankful for my friends for the joy in my life, I am thankful for me.

4/2/2020-Journal topic; Life before Quarantine
I'm not going to go to much into details because it won't be that fun to just spill it all out and really just leave it up to you. But my life before this whole pandemic thingy, I was someone who was on their feet 24/7 and I hadn't to rest, my mind was too much into the "grind." I pushing and pushing to the point to where would push but shortly needed a break after. I would say life is going really well and just self loving and enjoying life while I can, that's mostly something I would say whenever someone asks how are you doing or so just how are you, enjoying the outside with friends and family was there but not a whole lot. Once the pandemic hit, my life felt as if it stopped all around, mentally and physically, the first sign was sports being canceled and not breaking my time in swim, btw if your in sports I know it is a tough time for us, then they canceled to school and once I got home I was told that they are going to be canceling school all the way until April wow!, what a way to spend birthdays, Then Online School started it that was when I knew my future school life was going to be taking a different route and I had to take action quick and kind of forced myself to be used to a schedule that I made myself, it was pretty great being an adult for the time period and I guess it was practice and it was a time where I was thinking of myself, and only my self.

4/27/20-Journal topic; Life Before Quarantine pt.2
Now currently attending online class by literally face-timing on an app called zoom, will be known as the savior when all of this is done, but this whole quarantine life I getting me thinking about my self as I reach to my future self and how I can improve in myself, my results that I see are great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Learing Fall and Rise

Chapter 4 Q's