The First 50 Pages

One day in the summer I came home tired and very very exhausted and went to my bed and just plotted, my cousin noticed and he teased me saying that i'm getting old blah blah, i'm only older by one year, anyways, after he was done e sort of gave me an idea, he said "looks like you want escape", and that when it hit, i needed to leave, needed to find something that i can escape at worst times, so i went to the library at school, found nothing, so i tried searching online and nothing then my mother came in the picture and i sad i need something to help escape when i need to, my mom found a book for me online and she ordered it and the next day she told me to get the mail and so i walked to the mailbox and i found a package and when i went home, my mom right away said "yaay!,it came in" i smiled and well i agreed with her but didn't know what it was, then she said "that's your book" i said "what? really??, woooow" and i ran upstairs to my room, fell on my bed and opened the book and the first few lines of the first page, i loved it very much and i thought to myself this is he escape i need, the book totally takes me to another world and now today, it is always there for me when i need it and has never left my side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Learing Fall and Rise

Chapter 4 Q's