My Literature Analysis

The novel I am reading is called, The Hobbit, though I have seen the movie, I like to have more details. The story plot of the novel I about saving a mountain that everyone worships and looks at it as a key to their lives. The theme of the novel is mythology. 

              What drew me to this book is when one day I came home annoyed and mad and furious and just pissed at the society, and then my mom saw how mad and stressed I was, and from there she asked, "you look like you are about to explode, you need escape." and then she handed me a book and said, "try it you never know what can happen." As I was reading the first few pages, I immediately got hooked on and couldn't lay my eyes for even a second, it was just so unexpected. From the day on and still today, the book had never left my side and I have never left its. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Learing Fall and Rise

Chapter 4 Q's