Meet my new Vocabulary

These Vocab words are ones that stand out to me the most and I will tell you what they represent to me.

 1)Characterization- This word is first on my list because it has a lot of meaning to it and those meanings are the important meanings.  It represents what you are and who you are.

2)Alliteration- Represents sort of like another level of well English. Its makes you sound very grown up and professional but also fun at the same time, can't be too serious but takes action when needed to.

3) Schema- This word is just unique. It sounds unique. Looks unique. Its pretty.

4) Allusion- OK I got confused with this one because its totally the opposite of what I thought first. Represents being mad in a professional way.

5) Diction- Represents my words. Sort of like the boss of all my words.

6) Ace- Represents the highest of what I am good at.

7) Symbolism- Represents what I believe.

8) Individualism-Represents who I am.

9) Myth- Represents what  I believe in my imagination.

10) Theme- Represents what I focus on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Learing Fall and Rise

Chapter 4 Q's