Letter to a mentor draft 1

Dear Coach Vargas,



          Thank you for 10 x 50's that make me wanna die but if it wasn't for them, I probably would not be fast. I still remember how I got first place for the first time in my life!!!, but I think I can work harder and improve more. Thanks to swim ever since my freshman year, I would probably be still stuck on finding myself and thank you to set you have do, that was a great wake up call. I really love how organized you are and just how you are in general. Its pretty cool hanging out with you and for being our coach. I would love to learn how to control my breath for every breaststroke. I am really looking forward to this years swim team. Thank you Vargas.


       


       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Learing Fall and Rise

Chapter 4 Q's