Worthy Mentors

1)Daniel Araiza
I have known Daniel for a while and we talk about the world and how it is pretty crazy and when we talk its mainly about what we have seen or been through and I think he will be a good help with my big question. 

2)Bernardita Morelos
I know her through a close companion of mine and I observe that she is one who is very observative  and very well eye opened and that definitely comes in handy about my big question, why? Who else is going to look at your journey for you?

3)Juan Mejia
I met Juan through two friends and I like how he goes by life with joy and watching how for himself and taking care of himself. That is a great resource to use.

4)Juan Martinez
Juan and I went to the same junior high and that's how I know him, This year I have noticed him observing the little tings about life and questioning why this is and also just him going with the flow. Another great resource.

5)Alex Montgomery
Alex and I also went to the same junior high and he was the mascot for the school. I can tell Alex an outgoing person he thinks we should be worrying about what is out there and about our future. Also another great resource. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Learing Fall and Rise

Chapter 4 Q's