My Learing Fall and Rise

This is a short story of how I survived the first half of Junior year in High School. So The first day of school. It was my first time having an actual school scheduled. First period, it was to be very awkward at first feeling that hopefully someone I know walks in, in that moment someone did. It was a relief someone did. I got along with her very well and few others came in a at our table and thought, make a new friend,you can do it. Once class started we all had to make introductions and from there on, we became classmates. Second period, to be honest this period is well, just don't open your mouth too often. I thought 'I can survive it'. Third period, chemistry, OOIII, you know how it goes, if not then you'll soon know;).

Now, fourth period, cheese where do I do even start, to be honest it's the one class I don't have any feelings for, I mean the teacher is something (in a good way). He seemed like a hard core person but in a mature way, he is very nice to when talking to him about your work. Now when he comes to his work, ooohhhh booyyy, better be ready because this teacher goes very very competitive and when he wants it done now, it means now. The part of the class I like/d is when he would give us life lessons. They were a very great lectures. Some of them even had stories.

Let's talk about the work shall we. The work he has us doooo, I have never came across so unique homework and and classwork he us do. They weren't very much as ones I am used to. One example is before we left to Thanksgiving break, he said, HOMEWORK OVER THE BREAK: Be thankful for your friends and family  and think about yourself, something like that. Kinda felt I was back as a kindergartner, which was pretty cool. ON the other hand, sometimes it would be assignments that can feel very timed or just very long you would feel like your in one of those offices for like a CEO or something where you deal with paper work all day and sit in a chair for 24 hours, but sometimes my days just call for it.

OH I almost forgot, my teacher's name is Dr. Preston. I know I shouldn't say this but I don't know much about how he got his Dr name but I do remember him talking about how he got it but he can talk a bit too fast, and oh boy oh boy is he talker, which makes his personality very interesting. Although he seems a bit hard core at first, he is very kind and very much open. You'll learn to get along with him. Now on to Dr.Preston's lectures, his lectures can be very tiring and very bleh but do not miss out on that, I've learn to just enjoy them, put myself in a zone like I'm in college with a professor and an actual lesson halls that are very large and round, yeah one of those. I make myself see myself in that type position, and let me tell you, it feels very real. I mean, he was a college professor or university one of those. Just by the way he talks, it'll feel as if you have already graduated high school and on the university you want! Which is very good thing.

Now how I survived, well practically I would put myself in positions/ situations that I know I will have trouble with because later on in life, I know that I will come across it and when I do, I will be prepared. There were times where I just wanted to quit and do it later knowing I'm not gonna do it, or just want to leave high school in general. But there were also times that I saw that it's only a one time thing and instead is waiting for it to be over, simply enjoy it.These are my last two years in high school then off to where I start my career. Thank you Dr.Preston for all the life lectures and life lesson. I will remember your class and all the weird but yet unique assignments you made us do. Thank you for reminding me to take my time and focusing one thing at a time, and to not procrastinate, and  now I know what to for the next semester and well life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 4 Q's