Today I did my interview

I did my interview, how did I do?

Comments

  1. You did a great job at staying focused and keeping a positive attitude good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did very well you made good eye contact and also speak clearly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did very well, you kept a nice bright smile and had really great answers to his questions. You also had very good body language.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that you did really good with eye contact and that you answers were well spoken even if you were nervous. Something you could improve is making you don't contradict yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an excellent job that i got some great ideas for my interview.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a wonderful job and I like how you answered the questions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow just wow. I really liked how you just went threw the questions and how you made the eye contact. Wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you did pretty good like answering some of the questions he had because some of them were different than I would have thought.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did great. I love how creative your answers were.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you did good it was good you had great posture and frome where i was at it was hard to here you

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked her answer of "what is your proudest achievement in this course" it was time management. Then from the question "If you could imagine in the beginning of the school year, what would you have like to have been better at." her answer was time management. This was great because you were very proud of getting better at your time management. The progress she gave is easily admirable because you know she worked hard to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did excellent making eye contact and giving a honest answer. Just maintain a little more composure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. you did really well with eye contact and answering all his questions

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good job liked how you kept the conversation going no stumbling on words, kept good eye contact, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you did a great job by keeping eye contact i loved the way you answered his questions.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You did great! I love how creative your answers were. I would have answered totally different. You are very brave for going first, I know I don't have the courage to go first. Overall thank you for being first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This just in from Ray: You did well in the fact that you had a positive energy and didn’t let your fears hijack your interview. You maintained good posture and had well put together answers that I believe would help the person interviewing you get to know you better on a business and personal level.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Learing Fall and Rise

Chapter 4 Q's